Search Topics Here

All the Topics Links to Sponsers

A LOVE IS REMEMBERED

Author :  Aswathy Maheswaran


After a decade a love is remembered
like a clock running back after a thoughtful moment
I know its pendulam swings between the moments
when i reached your heart and the moment i lost you
when it strikes on each hour in life
it makes a soft and sweet music
that reminds me the rythm of your laugh


A love is remembered like a candle
which melts itself for giving light for others
I see the drops in petals of rose
that shines in a misty morning
like your eyes fill with tears
when your heart beats my name.




Oh! write something.. somebody asks me
to escape from your memories
I know you left me forever and ever
but my hands fail to write something
without writing about you.. my soul
even... after a decade...  

2 comments:

Lakshmi said...

Excellent poem.......no words to convey my feelings....

Anonymous said...

superb..........