Search Topics Here

All the Topics Links to Sponsers

EVERLASTING FRIEND

Author : Aswathy Maheswaran 



That was the last day of winter
i expected my friend
but i knew she would not come
as she know my presence here

she came through the window
she wore a colourful veil
I looked at my guest in surprise
she asked me "which is the way to mind?"
i answered with a grumbling sound
"I am searching thee-leave me alone"
she asked again patiently
"which is the way to mind?"
I answered with glutural sound
"I dont know which is that.."

Suddenly she gave a lovely gift box
and i searched with glory eyes
The box was full of lovely flowers
and i enquired in anxiety "who are u?"
she smiled innocently
"I am spring , your friend,
the friend whom you were searching"  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gud

sanoop mannadiyar said...

haiii again u made me to write something bcoz u r amazing
poetsanoop@gmail.com
this is my id edakku kavithakl ayakku